Welcome to STICCI.eu
STICCI.eu is a free application for preprocessing and converting bibliometric datasets. It performs conversions between Web of Science, Scopus, BibTeX, RIS format and CSV. It corrects mistakes, duplications, misspellings, name variants, etc. STICCI.eu detects and transforms the complete or abbreviated titles of the journals. It also homogenizes toponymical names of countries and relevant cities or regions.
Changes in 2015-16
Recently, there have been several changes on the way that Scopus exports the databases, so STICCI.eu had needed some small updates in order to operate properly.
The last modification by Scopus was deleting the comma after the family name of the cited authors, although apparently it was reverted. So, we are adapting these minor changes to our code so that it is possible to read properly the database files and to convert any other format into Scopus configuration.
Thank you for your patience.
The first paper associated to the software tool STICCI.eu has been already published online in the prestigious Intenational Journal of Information Managament. If you use the software for your research, please, cite it as follows:
GÓMEZ-JÁUREGUI, V., GÓMEZ-JÁUREGUI, C., MANCHADO, C., OTERO, C. (2014) “Information Management and Improvement of Citation Indices”. International Journal of Information Management, 34 (2) 257–271. doi: 10.1016/j.ijinfomgt.2014.01.002.
- STICCI.eu is a Software Tool for Improving and Converting Citation Indices - enhancing uniformity
- STICCI.eu is able to do conversions between bibliographical citation formats (WoS, Scopus, BibTeX, RIS format, CSV)
- It corrects mistakes in databases, detecting duplications, misspellings, name variants, etc.
- STICCI.eu detects and transforms the complete or abbreviated titles of the journals
- It also homogenizes toponymical names of countries and relevant cities or regions